• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

unable to recive e-mail

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> unable to recive e-mail Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
unable to recive e-mail - 4.Aug.2002 12:38:00 PM   
shuruq

hello all
i have sbsbiz2000 installed on my server ,i configured fierwall (2 nic+2 ip(real/virtual)and installed mcpclient on the network clients.

my own dns located in the same server and host my exchange via mx record.the user can browes internet and send email

the problem is that they can not recive any new
e-mails.even port 53 is opend for TCP/UDP.
and i puplish the exchange using server puplishing rules in isa managment.no error in event viwer and no error msg on clients

notice that when remove the firewall and use registerd(real) range of ip address on the clients they can send and recive emails,
plz tell what is the problem .is it ISA or exchange or DNS...tell can firewall works on the same server that has registerd DNS +(Isa+exhange).

its impotant for our company to configure fierwall and be able to recive and send e-mail
plz help
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> unable to recive e-mail Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts