This is a great site you guys have, I just discovered it the other day while researching this problem I have. Let me hit you guys with it.....
My company has purchased small business server 2000 and I have been setting up ISA. Our websites are on an internal IIS server (not the sbs server) and I am having some weird problems with web publishing.
I have 14 sites all with their own public IP The IP addresses are bound to the external adaptor of ISA server. I have configured the IP's to listen on default ports on the "incoming web requests tab"
I have configured destination sets for each website. I am using the FQDN in the name,discription, and destination boxes of the set.
I have configured a web publishing rule for each set to allow incoming traffic to the specified destination sets. and under the Action Tab redirected the requests to the proper internal address (192.168.x.x)
This is in a test environment. It is setup with the external adaptor of the ISA box plugged into a hub. I have a laptop also plugged into the hub with a hosts file configured to resolve each website to the appropriate public IP on the external interface.
The problem is that I can access some of my websites without any problems, but others resolve to the website that is specified in the first web publishing rule. I contacted Microsoft about the issue q291427 and they gave me a hot fix. But after the hot fix it still resolved wrong. I restarted the box, rebuilt my destination sets, and publishing rules, and I still have the same problem. The only thing that I can think of is a dns issue but I don't think that that explains the problem of some sites working and not others. If anyone has some ideas I am all ears